One of the main reasons I want to be a business analyst/Project Manager is because I like to be able to see a direct relationship between my efforts and the company’s success. I want to work for this company because I associate with your commitment to sustainability. Working for a company that has a genuine commitment to sustainable practices has always been a goal for me, and I know I would conduct my work with the same approach. In my final year of college, I had two papers due the same week. I accidentally confused the due dates, and one paper ended up being submitted early, and the other late. It was an easy mistake to make, but I should have been more on top of my deadline. I was otherwise a great student, so I spoke to my instructor about the missed deadline, and he was kind enough to only deduct 10% from my grade instead of 20%. From that point forward, I made a point to note all deadlines in my calendar, and I still do that with projects to this day. I feel confident that i would benefit any company with the skills, knowledge and experience that I posses.
Work & Experience
• Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth • Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives • Researching prospective accounts in target markets • Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle • Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients • Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals • Drive the customer experience perspective • Develop supporting material and provide input on training • Deliver informative, well organised presentations to all relevant stakeholders • Collate and submit accurate weekly and monthly departmental reports • Set up meetings with clients and present our product • Attending conferences and industry events • Project & Programme Management
• Risk Management • Business Artifacts • Business Value Chain • Business ops • Business Reporting • Training & awareness • Procurement & Supply Chain • Assurance & Oversight • Policies and Contracts • Governance, risk and assurance • SHEQ • Facility Management • Business Development
• Facilitating feedback from clients to management and executive team • Preparing weekly goals/strategies and reports • Daily business operations • Coordinating with BD, marketing and IT departments • Monitoring and evaluating business operations • Planning and organizing meetings • Tender submissions • Conducting research • Liaising with clients competently • Managing ad-hoc projects • Ensuring business services are all in order • Drafting of SLAs, MOU's, NDAs and proposals for clients • Maintaince of certain facilities • Interview and recruit new members of the team
• Managing Adhoc projects • Oversee activities of the teams • Database administration • Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures • Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner • Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information • Schedule and plan meetings and appointments • Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages • Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues • Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies • Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues • Prepare reports • Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment. • Coordinating with every department • Laising with clients competently, • Monitoring and evaluating operations • Administration and coordination of projects • Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager's behalf, • Delegating work in the manager's absence, • Planning and organizing meetings, • Assist with Marketing and business development activities • Preparation of Presentations • Tender Submissions • Improving office systems • Conducting research, • Managing and reviewing filing and office systems, typing
• Keeping front desk neat and tidy, ready for visitors. • Ensure all filing is up to date. • Welcome visitors by greeting them and offering them refreshments where appropriate. • Administration services. • Taking client calls Capturing clients records and sending follow up emails. • Ensuring that boardroom is in order before the client/boss makes use of it. • Answering and referring inquires and maintaining security by following procedures. • Filing, record keeping and performing a variety of other office tasks. • Check client’s birthdays and ensure a birthday message is sent • Prepare and maintain spreadsheets for a follow up.